Steps to use the Social Media Engine Plugin
1) After installation go to
Seo Plugins(top menu) => Social Media Engine => Social Media Manager
2) Edit Facebook and add API details using following steps
1) Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps?ref=mb and you'll find the button "Create New App".Then add above API details and update it.
Then select Connect from the action select box of Facebook from Social Media Manager.
Connect to required Facebook account you would like to post status.
3) Edit Twitter and add API and Auth details using following steps
1) Signup for twitter.com, if not a member in TwitterThen add above API details and update it.
4) Edit LinkedIn and add API and Auth details using following steps
1) Signup in linkedin.com, if not a member in LinkedIn.
Then add above API details and update it.
5) Go to Project Manager and create a project.
6) Go to Status Manager and add Status under a project
Use Schedule Time to schedule the status update to a particular time. You need to setup cron job for scheduled status update.
Also select required social media websites to post status.
Note: Twitter will take Title and Url as the status to update. Also will truncated if greater than 140 characters.
7) Using Post Status option from action select box of Status Manager you can post status at any time to the social media,
8) Go to Submission Reports to see the status update reports.
Enjoy features of Social Media Engine plugin.
Powered by KBPublisher (Knowledge base software)